Upload and Download Manager
- Upload or download entire folders or multiple files easily
- Pause or prioritize file transfer using the queue manager
- Don’t need to stay in the Web browser to wait until file transfers are completed
How to use UDM?
Step 1. Install TeamPlatform UDM
If you haven’t installed UDM yet, go to UDM installer download page and download the installer and run it. Once it is installed, you can set the download destination folder on your PC in the Settings tab.
Step 2. Run UDM
Run (install drive)\Program Files\3D Systems\TeamPlatform\UDM\TeamPlatformUDM.exe or click the UDM icon which you can find in the Start menu. Once UDM starts running, it will ask you to sign into TeamPlatform account.
Step 3. Use TeamPlatform’s online Download or Upload functions as usual
Now, it is all set.
Just use TeamPlatform’s regular online functions like Upload, Upload Folder, Download Folder or Action to Selected – Download pull-down menu in the File tab which you can find in every workspace. TeamPlatform servers directly communicate with the UDM running in the background of your local machine and manage upload or download requests without using browser built-in features.
UDM Video Walkthrough
0.2 beta 7/24/2014
- New feature: Workspace download scheduling.
- New feature: Option to ignore temporary files.
- File existence checking before download/upload.
- Enhanced log messages.
- Window is resizable.
- Various bug fixes.
0.1 beta 6/20/2014
- First release.
- Currently UDM works best with Chrome, Firefox, IE 10, IE 11 and Safari.
- You may experience technical issues with IE 8 and IE 9.
- Mac Version Coming Soon! Contact email@example.com for release info.